Vivo V17 Pro Specs
|Display||6.44-inches Super AMOLED touchscreen|
-48 MP, f/1.8
-8 MP, f/2.2
-13 MP, 2x optical zoom
-2 MP, f/2.4
-32 MP, f/2.0 (Motorized pop-up)
|Performance||Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 (11 nm)|
|Battery And OS||-4100 mAh with 18 W Fast Charging|
-Android 9.0 (Pie), Funtouch 9.1
|Storage And Price||-128GB / 8GB Ram|
New Vivo V17 pro launched on the 22nd of September 2019. Quality of image is provided value to its camera. I visited my nearest mall Inorbit where they showcase their smartphone. So I am trying to find something that I looking for which is the core unit on which they performed with a processor.
Display And Design
I must say the Super Amoled display always wins my heart if they have a smooth touch experience. And yes I do not disappointed with that. Up to the screen, size of 6.4 inches a Full HD+ with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400. Also 20:9 screen to body ration which is amazing. There is no notch which means full view display.
What I experienced in 5 min is touch is amazing in the prospect of design. The touch is very responsive. UI smooth due to high gigs of ram.
A quad setup up at the back where you get 4 cameras just like other phones like realme and Huawei. The dual camera feature is work a little bit amazing then I thought.
48 MP a wide camera lens, 8 MP for the ultrawide view to capture more in one image, 13 MP telephoto for wildlife photography but you can take pictures of humans also.
2 MP for depth sensor which works to make background blur. So portrait photography, check.
About Selfie camera 32 MP wide and 8 MP of his friend come along with ultrawide selfie feature.
The most disappointing feature at this price. The device builds with snapdragon 675 at 11 nm. Octa-core processor boosted at 2.0 GHz.
In the setting, I noticed that the core performance, 1st core work at 2.0 GHz, 2nd one at 1.96 GHz, where 3,4,5,6 clock at 1.2 GHz and 7,8 at 0.96 GHz.
I was like what is going on here where you spend your almost 30,000 and all you just get it 675 processor of snapdragon. And decent clock speed.
You even purchase poco f1 at 18,000 where you get 845 flagship processor.
Internal and Ram showed in Toggle specifications. But I must say I need to learn how Vivo works with its strategy and also the people who bought this and why?.
- Ram is good but the processor version is low. You’ll get camera quality but gaming can not be up to mark.
- For camera enthusiastic, Perfect phone for you instead of buying heavy DSLR. because have better image quality compare to other smartphone company which is available at present.
- Processor wise performance is decent efficient after some time of use
- If you still wonder what kind of images from Vivo v17 pro looks like you can simply visit their Instagram page Vivo India and find images with #ClearAsReal which campaign they run for this device.
- Vivo Z1X can save your money or else you can buy Oneplus if you have a budget of 30,000.