MI A3 Specification
|Display||6.01-inches Super AMOLED touchscreen|
-48 MP, f/1.8
-8 MP, f/2.2
-2 MP, f/2.4
-32 MP, f/2.0
|Performance||Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)|
|Battery & OS||-4030 mAh with 18 W Fast Charging|
-Android 9.0 (Pie); Android One
|Storage & Price||-64GB / 4GB RAM|
-128GB / 6GB RAM
Xiaomi released its new phone Mi A3 which you can say value for money. The Xiomi Mi A3 comes with an android one which is pretty smooth UI and also the phone has been powered by the chipset company of Qualcomm. The phone performs on a snapdragon 665 processor. The phone has a good camera quality. Mi A3 has 4 GB Ram and 64 GB variants come with 13,990 RS.
Display And Design
The xiomi phone MI A3 comes with a 6.08-inch HD+ display with a resolution size of 720 x 1560 and the aspect ratio is 19.5:9 with a stylish waterdrop notch.
The variants are available in 3 colors which are Blue, White, and Grey.
Xiomi MI A3 has corning gorilla glass protection which helps to prevent scratches on display.
The Xiomi MI A3 consists of the triple camera in it at the backside or rear side.
the primary(main) camera is 48 MP with an aperture of f/1.79.
the second was 8 MP which is the wide lens that gives you a 118-degree angle for wide view photography.
2 MP camera for depth sensor basically live focus feature or portrait mode. 2 MP was really low for sensing depth photos.
About the selfie camera which has 32 MP with an f/2.0 lens. With these selfie cameras, you get good experience in low light. But in daylight, it definitely will be excellent with these price ranges.
Xiomi MI A3 runs on snapdragon 665 chipset which is pretty decent now but still has a good performance just due to Stock UI experience.
It can handle multiple tasks at once let’s say minimum 6 task you can consider if you use heavy application running in your background and still using one without experience the lag.
The phone CPU runs of 2.0GHz and having 8 cores in it. where 4 cores run on 2.0GHz Kryo 260 and the other 4 cores run on 1.8 GHz Kryo 260.
The Phone has Adreno 610 powerpack GPU(Graphics processing unit) which is helpful within games and other visual experiences.
Xiomi MI A3 has a good battery of 4030 mAh battery where you can spend the day on it and it also supports fast charging.
The device is good within its price and provides decent performance on snapdragon 665.
- Dual Gorilla Glass 5 design
- Large OLED screen
- The fast and accurate under-display fingerprint scanner
- Excellent battery life
- Very loudspeaker
- Dependable performance, great for gaming
- Android One
- Great all-round camera experience on all three snappers, day and night, photo and video
- Excellent selfies
- 3.5mm jack
- The 720p resolution is TOO LOW for PenTile AMOLED of that size
- Missing sunlight brightness boost in Auto-Brightness Mode
- Xioami always keeps a competitive phone to beat others. the phone does a very well job in the camera section.
- The gaming is decent but not for the professional mobile gamer. You can play decent games like clash of clans, mini militia, asphalt 8, etc.
- Also at this price point now other brands offer full HD display and Mi A3 gives you only HD display. the benefit is low power consumption.
- Apart from hardware, the phone has great software change to stock android which makes the phone smoother and ready for the latest update done by google. So, kudos on that.